According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD):
- 90% of Americans believe that a smile is an important social asset.
- 75% of Americans agree that an unattractive smile can hinder a person’s career success.
- Only 50% of Americans are satisfied with their smiles.
The message is clear: your smile is important. To you and to others!
So if you’re feeling less than confident in your smile, ask the dentists at Chesheim Dental Associates how cosmetic and restorative dentistry can help you look and feel your very best!
You’ll be amazed at what can be done!
- Entire smiles can be beautifully enhanced to straight, white, dazzling perfection with Smile Makeovers.
- Chipped, worn or stained teeth can be returned to a natural, healthy appearance with porcelain veneers.
- Discolored, yellowed teeth can be whitened.
- Gummy smiles can be aesthetically contoured with a soft tissue laser.
- Crooked teeth can be straightened with porcelain veneers or Invisalign® clear braces.
- Minor imperfections (chips, staining) can be erased with dental bonding.
- Damaged or decayed teeth can be restored to natural appear- ance and strength with tooth-colored fillings, porcelain onlays or crowns.
- Missing teeth can be replaced with bridges or dental implants. TMJ can be treated, eliminating pain and returning smile to comfort and beauty.
Thank you so very much for your phone call last Friday afternoon to check in on my daughter. Yet again, Dr. Angel and your team have touched our hearts in such a deep way thanks to your ongoing attention and kindness! We feel incredibly appreciative of your intensive work with her! I can’t believe she even says she wants to become a dentist! All thanks to your positivity and creativity!
— Sara W.