Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry
Enhancing & Restoring Your Smile
If a chipped tooth, gaps between your teeth, stained teeth or any other imperfection in your smile has you feeling self-conscious, consider cosmetic or restorative dentistry. There are a variety of treatments available to enhance or restore your smile to health and beauty.
According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD):
- 90% of Americans believe that a smile is an important social asset.
- 75% of Americans agree that an unattractive smile can hinder a person’s career success.
- Only 50% of Americans are satisfied with their smiles.
The message is clear: your smile is important. To you and to others!
So if you’re feeling less than confident in your smile, ask the dentists at Chesheim Dental Associates how cosmetic and restorative dentistry can help you look and feel your very best!
You’ll be amazed at what can be done!
- Entire smiles can be beautifully enhanced to straight, white, dazzling perfection with Smile Makeovers.
- Chipped, worn or stained teeth can be returned to a natural, healthy appearance with porcelain veneers.
- Discolored, yellowed teeth can be whitened.
- Gummy smiles can be aesthetically contoured with a soft tissue laser.
- Crooked teeth can be straightened with porcelain veneers or Invisalign® clear braces.
- Minor imperfections (chips, staining) can be erased with dental bonding.
- Damaged or decayed teeth can be restored to natural appearance and strength with tooth-colored fillings, porcelain onlays or crowns.
- Missing teeth can be replaced with bridges or dental implants.
- TMJ can be treated, eliminating pain and returning smile to comfort and beauty.